Since COVID-19 was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization, we are steering in uncharted waters. The disruption to businesses is likely to continue for many months and aftershocks will be felt for years to come. From manufacturing to the service industry, 2020 has seen shifts in the way businesses and organizations operate in the wake of the deadly virus. Today’s new normal for businesses includes disrupted supply chains, cash flow challenges, work-from-home difficulties, etc. Existing business continuity plans may no longer be applicable at this point. It is critical that businesses prepare for, respond to and ultimately emerge strongly from this new normal.
The Private Sector Relief program aims to help companies structure dynamic and composite responses that are sustainable in the challenging months ahead. The composite responses are aimed at simultaneously cost and efficiency optimization, maximizing collection, deferment of payables and accessing new markets. It is our belief that piecemeal and ad-hoc “solutions” may prove less effective.
Specialized in helping your business to go digital & fit into the new normal
Provide support in capital – only to approved cases
Specialized in cash flow management, risk assessment and ways to address these current issues
Lean Management Experts
Specialized in diagnosing operations, improving productivity and reducing cost
Providing a framework to compromise debts owing and creating the space and environment for new capital injection
The PSR Advantage
Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Having a strong network of experienced professionals from different backgrounds to support you in navigating and charting the way forward
- Restoring and improving value for your business
- Getting the know-how to enable your business towards going digital and adapt to the “new normal”
- Gaining insights and personalized recommendations on key focus areas, i.e. deferment of liabilities, cash injection, closure of business, etc.
This is the right platform for business owners to:
- Be advised on a comprehensive plan;
- Have a clear implementation roadmap;
- Implement value adding strategies;
- Be connected to the pool of investors; and get their business back on its feet eventually
Eligibility for the
Key considerations that will affect eligibility for PSR funding:
- Positive shareholder’s funds
- Healthy debtors and creditors ageing, pre-MCO
- Ability to provide security
- Quick demand recovery can be demonstrated
- Willing to be subjected to cash flow monitoring and controls
- Willing to adopt measures recommended by our professional team
If you fall within the following categories, you are unlikely to be considered:
- Property Development
- Cash based retail and businesses relying very substantially on walk in customers
Don’t worry, however, you can consider to move your business to go digital. Contact us to find out more about our New Retail solution.
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria above, here’s how you can apply for a pre-screening:
Submit required documents
Our team will review
Qualified applicants will be notified on the next course of action
- Step 1
Prepare these information at hand:
1. Business Owners / Decision-Makers’ (i.e. CEO and CFO) Contact Details – Name, Email Address, Contact No. 2. Name of Business 3. Description of Business (i.e. the industry, product or service offerings, main customers, etc.) 4. No. of Shareholders and total shares held by each shareholders 5. Paid Up Capital 6. Loans / Borrowings (if any) 7. Monthly Management Financial Statements – P&L Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement – for months ended October to December 2019, and for months ended January to March 2020 (if available) 8. Areas of Interest: Addressing business legal matters (Legal Expertise), Cash injection (Capital Investment), Going digital (Technology), Deferment of liabilities (Financial Analysis), Improving operational efficiency (Lean Management), Closure of Business, etc.Submit the above information when the application is open.
- Step 2
Pre-screening: PSR team to review documentsOur team will review the basic required documents to recommend the services which best suit your business needs.
- Step 3
After pre-screening is completed, a full exercise screening is requiredHere our team will require additional documents after the screening stage to complete the due diligence full exercise and agreements we negotiated.We will contact you to request for additional documents / information.
Download the PDF brochure or contact us for more information.
I’m interested in
Lean Management Experts
*Rules concerning the profession restrict publishing of names of audit firms & legal firms.
Shortlisted candidates will be separately notified.