We are looking for a motivated and highly technical PHP Developer to manage back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and the users.
As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
- Develop, design and maintain web applications and API using PHP/Laravel Assist on unit testing, system integration testing and project implementation problems
- Perform functional (system functionalities) and non-functional (usability, reliability) system testing and reporting of errors and bugs
- System analysis for additional and existing app functionalities
- Implement solutions to product environment
- Maintenance of source code
- Investigate & provide quick and efficient technical assistance/solution to users
- Proactively report any potential issue on the development
- Assist in user manual/technical documentation
- Ensure codes are in compliance to standards
- Provide support to development project throughout the project life cycle
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science or IT related fields
- Have at least 2 years of working experience in programming
- Familiar with API integration
- Framework: Laravel, Yii2, Symfony for PHP
- Skillful in either of the following: MySQL, MongoDB or MariaDB, PostgreSQL and MSSQL
- Knowledgeable in mobile website optimisation
- Have a good understanding and experience in responsive web design
- Knowledgeable in frontend (design, interface) and backend (backend server and application side) is added advantage
We hire for attitude and train for skills.
If you do not strictly meet all of the requirements above but is able to demonstrate your abilities in other ways, feel free to apply!