Computer Technician (IT Support)
We are looking for a motivated and highly technical Computer Technician to manage, monitor and repair our computer systems, and ensure that systems are configured correctly and are running efficiently.
Duties for the Computer Technician will include installing software patches, diagnosing and repairing problems, monitoring networks, repairing server errors, resolving hard disk failures, configuring software and drivers, performing regular system upgrades, promoting data security, managing workstations, and writing memos on computer best practices.
Your outstanding tech expertise and knowledge of IT infrastructure will assist our organization in improving efficiency, achieving key metrics, enhancing customer service, and ensuring that our computer systems are optimized for day-to-day operations.
The ideal candidate for this role must possess superior problem-solving skills, extensive technical knowledge, strong communication skills, good task management, and critical thinking skills. Ultimately, the technically gifted Computer Technician must enhance systems efficiency, monitor and improve network security, provide timely technical support, and introduce new technology to our organization.
- Identifying and troubleshooting problems
- Maintaining hardware and software
- Resolving network and connectivity issues
- Repairing motherboards and upgrading firmware
- Installing software applications and CRM programs
- Handling security updates
- Providing technical support
- Testing and debugging programs
- Managing workstations
- Coaching end-users
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or equivalent
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good active listening skills
- Strong knowledge of data storage and data recovery
- Exceptional technical expertise
- Superior working knowledge of computer systems
- Ability to manage time between tasks
- Ability to communicate well
- Extensive knowledge of computer software
We hire for attitude and train for skills.
If you do not strictly meet all of the requirements above but is able to demonstrate your abilities in other ways, feel free to apply!